Avaya Aura Contact Center
Avaya Aura® Contact Center is Avaya’s next generation contact center solution, helping mid-sized enterprises manage their customers’ experiences by providing multimedia routing, workforce optimization and outbound self-service.
Go Beyond Phone Calls—Let Customers Reach You Via Text, Instant Messaging, Email, Social Media or Chat
- Manage all of your contacts—for email, chat, SMS, IM, and social media—the same way you manage your inbound and outbound voice interactions.
- Reduce call volume and improve efficiency when you expand customer interactions to lower cost channels like chat and SMS/text—all managed through a single agent desktop interface.
- Did you know that 82% of consumers say they prefer that organizations always offer multiple channels to communicate and serve their needs? Now you can meet such customer expectations.
- 68% of consumers say they expect the information they give an organization in one place to be available in another. Now you can personalize your customers’ experiences by sharing details like customer history and screen pop data across contact channels.
- Configure an agent’s desktop to manage up to six different interaction types simultaneously using a single desktop interface. An agent can accept an email or SMS interaction, for example, while working on a web chat interaction.
- Use the on-board reporting module that includes more than 120 predefined real-time and historical reports, as well as a Report Creation Wizard for creating customized reports. Manage agent performance and monitor statistics that are important to maintaining service levels.
- Integrate your contact center processes and applications with your business processes and applications to help streamline and automate functions that were previously manual. Use the Web Services APIs to adapt integration across your contact center and business.
Contact us HERE today and fill a contact form and one of our sales executive will contact you with more information. You can also request for free demo, site visit and consultation.