Avaya Communication Manager
Avaya Aura® Communication Manager software is the open, highly-reliable and extensible IP Telephony foundation on which Avaya delivers Unified Communications solutions to enterprises large and small. It delivers rich voice and video capabilities and provides for a resilient, distributed network of gateways and analog, digital and IP-based communication devices.
Enable employees to take care of business more easily and quickly—because your staff at headquarters, remote branch offices, and on the road will all be using the same enhanced communication capabilities. Extend conferencing, mobility, video, and collaborative applications to everyone in your organization. Avaya Aura® Communication Manager adapts to SIP, H.323, digital, and analog. And this means your current network won’t stop you from moving to unified communications and collaboration.
- Extend your collaborative communications across time zones and regions to mobile phones, conference rooms, contact centers, and more.
- All communications are consistent and reliable with configurable redundancy, virtualization, and fault tolerance.
- Common capabilities, features, applications, and administration make learning easy for IT and employees while reducing the cost of ownership.
- Connect traditional analog, digital, H.323, and SIP communication devices, including tablets and smart phones, into a single communications environment.
- Use 700+ features that help ensure communications flow easily throughout your organization. Everyone experiences standard capabilities such as auto attendant, call transfer, call forward, E911, and hundreds of advanced features they didn’t even know existed.
- Give your traveling or telecommuting users the same great voice, video, messaging, and collaboration features that they enjoy in the office. Your users’ favorite desktop features will move where they do.
- Expand communication services as your business grows. You can start with fewer than 100 users and expand to as many as 36,000 on a single system and to 350,000 on a single network.