Avaya IP Office
Avaya IP Office transform the way you conduct business by creating a seamless engagement experience for your customers and employees. Regardless of their locations, devices, or applications, users can have telephony, messaging, conferencing, contact center, video, and unified communications—all in a flexible platform from Avaya.
Enable your mobile workforce to collaborate and promote commerce—any place, any time, and on any device. Starting with as few as five users, Avaya IP Office™ easily expands to 3,000 users, at a single site or up to 150 locations.
Rely on our support service<link to Simba Infrastructure expected here> and Avaya back to back support to optimize your solution’s performance. We can help you maximize system uptime and protect your investment in Avaya technology.
- Provides a hybrid PBX with TDM and IP telephony and trunk support.
- In addition to basic telephony services and voicemail, IP Office offers both hard phone and soft phone options.
- Includes a robust set of tools for administration (Manager), call tracking (SMDR), and system monitoring and diagnostics (System Status Application).
- VoIP PBX’s open up application driven features that allow interaction with a company’s data network
- Smart forwarding of calls to cell phones and other users
- Voice recording and voicemail-to-email capabilities
- Simplified video calls and video conferencing
But, the biggest advantage of an IP based Telephone system is the reduction in cost. Avaya is reasonably priced and as features are virtualized costs and implementation costs are reduced. Request a quote HERE today from us and see the cost saving margin over your current telephone system.
Contact us today and fill a contact form and one of our sales executive will contact you with more information. You can also request for free demo, site visit and consultation