IP Office Contact Center
IP Office Contact Center is part of the Avaya Contact Center Solutions for IP Office portfolio. IP Office Contact Center is a fully integrated contact center specifically built to address the full scope of IP Office and its addressable market. IP Office Contact Center is scalable from 1 – 100 agents to meet the market needs of IP Office customers requiring skills based routing, call recording, and multichannel (chat, email, outbound) capabilities.
- Leverage Blended Omnichannel Capabilities to Increase the Value of Each Customer Interaction
- Maximize the value of every interaction by delivering consistent, personalized service while identifying cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Deploy fast with minimal disruption. Be up and servicing customers in as little as a few hours.
- Meet your deployment requirements with flexible options, including Cloud and appliance.
- Expand the solution as your business grows. Start with voice and add multimedia channels without adding hardware.
- Use easy supervisor and agent desktop interfaces to foster fast end user adoption.
- Gain more value through native integrations with Salesforce.com and SAP CRM applications.
- Route customer inquiries to the employee who is best qualified to handle them. Voice and self-service options that permit customers to serve themselves.
- Targeted multichannel outbound voice campaigns that can help employees be more productive and can be a great resource to upsell and increase revenue during periods of low inbound customer interaction activity.
- Connect Avaya Workforce Optimization Select to your IP Office Contact Center deployment to get enterprise-grade voice and non-voice recordings, desktop screen captures, quality management, live monitoring, and agent coaching plans.
- Historical and Real-time monitoring that delivers real-time information into business operations, enabling you to analyze data and make immediate adjustments as needed to maximize availability and service.