Simba provides its clients end-to-end project management services encompassing the entire life cycle of passive infrastructure implementation. We are a leading one-stop shop for passive infrastructure solutions, and are recognized for our:
- Professionalism: Our professional services are maintained at high standards for customer satisfaction, and form the basis of our value proposition to our customers;
- Experience: We are highly experienced in installation and maintenance of Passive infrastructure solutions and draw on over 25 years of experience, within our Group, of offsite project execution and support;
- Integration: Not all solutions were built to work seamlessly with one another. Our expert design teams help customize our solutions to meet your specific needs, and the complementarity to your existing systems.
- Manpower: Our local teams have been trained by our Global Partners to ensure our clients receive the same high level of service that they would experience if operating in the manufacturer’s home markets.
- Capability: We execute our projects within the stipulated time frames as per defined SLAs
Depending on their specific requirements, we provide installation services for our clients. These range from installation of our products and solutions, to turnkey responsibility for passive infrastructure installations at site.
Client Support And Maintenance
We believe that total customer satisfaction is only achieved, when a good quality product is supported by attentive and responsive customer care and after sales service and support. Simba Service is our Customer Service Response Team, based nationwide. Our engineers and technicians undergo rigorous and regular training, directly from the companies we represent. We in turn, provide ongoing training and support to mechanics, engineers, technicians and installers across the country. Our nationwide presence and growing customer base are a testament to our high quality products and our dedication to extraordinary customer service.